About the coaching
Until you’ve experienced it yourself, it’s hard to fully grasp exactly what we do in a session. It’s bigger than words. And in truth, the word “doing” is misleading. The real challenge is “being” – and that where it all starts. With you being you.
I’ve been called “world’s greatest listener”, but I do much more than listen. Coaching sessions go far beyond the verbal. Words can be misleading, but they can also be useful tools to reconstruct your brain to design thought patterns that serve you better.
That mental shift is the crux of what we do in our sessions.
As a coach, it’s my job to help you identify your best hopes and create the life you want. Together we discover strengths, build in resources and generate a collection of small victories to shape your inspired life.
About the coach
I was drawn to positive psychology and energy work after the birth of my first child, a long drawn out business that created more trauma that it should have. I knew instinctively that women were not meant to give birth in this way.
That experience led me to my training in hypnosis and the founding of my first business, Action Hypnosis, which has allowed hundreds of women, myself included, to have ecstatic and beautiful childbirth experiences.
Seeing firsthand the incredible power of hypnosis led me to further my training in energy psychology, and led me to study NLP, EFT and Positive Psychology, and use these methods not only to treat addictions and help people move through transition times, but to teach and encourage both men and women to live authentic, honourable lives.
Today I integrate many methods, including Solution-Focused Coaching, and offer my clients a way of being in their bodies, connecting fully with their own internal guides and manifesting their best hopes.
I love to learn. I’m always upgrading my skills and learning new techniques. Here are a few of the qualifications I’m most proud of.
- Certification in Positive Psychology (Whole Being Institute, 2016)
- Certified Matchmaker (Matchmaking Institute, 2015)
- Certified Solution Focused Brief Coach (University of Toronto, 2013)
- Level 2 Reiki Practitioner (Mindful Matters, 2013)
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP Canada, 2007)
- Level 3 Licensed EFT Practitioner (Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies, 2007)
- Hypnotherapist (National Guild of Hypnotherapy, Ontario Hypnosis Centre, 2006)
- Certified Childbirth Educator (Women’s College Hospital, 1999)
- Pre/Post Natal Doula (Cappa Canada, 1998)